Jokes: Battle of the Sexes

I'll add jokes to my writing genre.

There are 3 men working on a tall building. They go to lunch and the first guy opens his lunchbox and sees a salad, He says.. "damb it! if my wife makes mea salad for lunch one more time im just going to jump off this building and kill myself."

The second guy opens his lunchbox and sees a sandwich. He also says, "if my wife make me another sandwich for lunch, I’m going to jump off of this building with you!"
The third guy opens his lunchbox and sees chicken, which he is also tired of, So he goes on to says " if my wife makes me some more chicken for lunch, i’m going to jump off of this building with you guys."

At the funeral home, the first wife goes up to speak. She says, "If I had known he didn’t want a salad for lunch, I wouldn’t have made him any, I’d have chosen something else... and went off crying...

The second wife gets up to say, "If I had known that he didn’t want another sandwich for lunch, i too would have chosen something else... she also went off crying...

The third wife then comes and stand in front of everyone without a tear on her face and says...

"Don’t look at me, he makes his own lunch..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lynn St Sirup Pancake Potluck

Homemade Soup (Dissertation excerpt)

New Year